What Parents Say
What Parents Say
Below are just a few testimonials from parents who have used our services. All comments can be verified by the parents concerned.
- I am very lucky to be able to witness the incredible plasticity and growth of the brain and the effect that stimuli can make on the brain of an infant. Our daughter was born at 26 weeks prematurity had lost what appeared to be from scans 75% of her brain having had PVL and a grade IV bleed. Since doing the Snowdrop programme since January, she is making incredible jumps in ability. Today I watched her (11 months old), hold a toy in her hand, look at the toy, observe it, pull it into her mouth, mouth it for a bit, take it out of her mouth, look at me, smile, then look back at it and put it back in her mouth. Incredible. Not bad for "Blind and quadriplegic." This of course has taken immense effort and the effort is long term and ongoing. But I am absolutely certain that early intervention with Andrew Brereton and his program has made this possible."
- I am a huge fan, you helped my son to see.
- Yesterday we had our appointment with our Neonatoligist consultant at the hospital. He was "astounded" by what our daughter has achieved. I gave him a copy of our routine and will be emailing him snowdrop details. Thank you Andrew.
- I have learned more about Cerebral Palsy from you than any other doctor / researcher in the world.
- People like you do make a difference. You are definitely one in a million. :)
- Snowdrop's advice and suggestions just seem to work.
- I think they succeed because Snowdrop takes the time and takes an interest in every child they deal with.
- I've had the privilege to speak to one of Snowdrop's families who are doing the program with their son. What a testimonial - I can't wait to start this program with my son.
- Thank you so much for the fantastic information and program, you have given more help than any we have had from a neurologist in 5 years.
- Thanks to your advice my son slept last NIGHT for the first time in 2 months!!
- The work you do in Snowdrop will benefit children all over the world forever.
- Snowdrop's program for my son diagnosed with autism has helped him so much!
- Yipeeee, lots of thanks to Snowdrop, after 2 months of hard work on the program my son has started to walk on his own, he managed to walk around toys-r-us on his own!! it must have been the temptation of all the toys! Thanks Andrew!!
- After 12 months on programme, I have a different child. Before he wasn't connected to our world and didn't interact at all. He couldn't walk and couldn't talk. Today he is a walking, talking totally interacting little boy who is equal to his brother in every way.
- My son never communicated with us. He would speak the odd word to his favorite toy and never made eye contact. He now looks us in the eye and speaks fluently. Thanks.